ceritaceritasyaqwa(:

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

LIFE

Assalammualaikum.
Life been so hard for me theese day and every time I feel like crying, I think of my superb person in my life and this will keep me smiling every day. I dedicated this post to my superb lecturer,  Mr Sandhana Xavier Andrew because he always inspiring me trough his classes almost 2 semester.
He always lighten up my days by his words and teach me trough his experiences how to be a better person in this world.
I can say that he almost like a dad for me.
So, theese words make me wake up every morning with a positive mind and live my life so well. Thankyou very much sir!

"Why you should be such a Moron to others, dont ignore them if they were a Moron to you. Life is simple."

"Say you love your parents every day, why should wait for mother's/father's day? every day is mother's/father's day for me."

"Respect and interpersonal skills make everybody loves you."

"Being good doesnt mean that you are easy to get bullied."

"Be a lovely person. Open minded, cheerful, fun person."

Dan hari ni punya class, sir asking semua orang what do you feel about yourself. This simple question is actually make you thinking and pressuring your brain to come out with answer. But it is actually give you the simple thing to answer. It is what do you feel about your life now.
Untuk orang yang takfaham mesti dia kata, apa pnya soalan la ni. But if you think in different ways, then you will get it.
Banyak lagi sebenarnya katakata motivasi dari lecturer ni. Tapi mana mungkin aku tulis semua kan. But deep in my heart, aku bersyukur ada lecturer yang bukan hanya mengajar subjek dalam kelas, dia mengajar segala aspek yang berkaitan dengan kehidupan seharian. No wonder la kenapa dia jadi penceramah motivasi out there because he is extremely good motivator!
For Sir, thanks a lot for being with us until today and I wish you enjoy your life same as you inspired us.

No comments:

Post a Comment